Aadikavi Bhanubhakta Campus, publicly owned, is the largest educational center for higher education in the Tanahun district. It is located at Vyas Municipality, Ward no. 1, Bigyan Chaur, Damauli, Tanahun. Vyas Municipality is the headquarter of the district. It is 150 km west of Kathmandu and 50 km east of Pokhara.
Aadikavi Bhanubhakta Campus was established in 1987 and is the oldest campus in this area. The campus was established to provide quality education at the local level to the student. Students from downtrodden, indigenous, marginalized, and educationally disadvantaged communities are getting benefits from this institution. The campus has been providing education to the students of Tanahun and the adjoining districts - Shyanja, Kaski, Gorkha, Lamjung, and also the students from various parts of Nepal staying in Tanahun with different purposes.
The Campus offers education programs from Bachelor's Degree to Master's Degree level in all three faculties that include Humanities, Management, and Education at a very affordable price with specialized courses like BICTE and BBA. On average, the campus enrolls more than seventeen hundred students every year. More than 1000 students have graduated from this campus since its establishment. This campus is run Campus Management Committee elected by more than one thousand general assembly members consisting of social workers, academicians, education planners, local donors, and representatives of local bodies contributing to the development of the campus. Its quality is recognized with the Quality Assurance and Accreditation (QAA) certificate by the University Grant Commission, Kathmandu, Nepal on the 10th December 2013. We have got 64 teaching staff and 17 non-teaching staff working on the campus. There is valuable cooperation of the general public in this area in the success of the campus.
Damauli, Tanahun, Gandaki, Nepal
Accredited by UGC Nepal(Accreditation Year 2080) Aadikavi
Bhanubhakta campus,publicly owned, the largest educational
center for heigher education in the Tanahun district.